Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Beginning




Hi everyone, this is my first blog entry...
It feels great to start my own blog after planning for such a long time......................

Well, its the 5th day of my year end holidays and im very bored....... I have nothing 2 do except browsing the web and chatting wif friends......It feels like time is passing very slow......

I started my diet plan and so far its goin as planned, i really feel more energized than before, although i havent lose any weight... I hope i can cut down a few kilos the next few days... Wish me luck!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

jay said...

haha.....

I tot u said u wan to diet since u was in primary school....

haha...

Btw...
Wish u good luck....
tht the diet plan works on u....
haha....
^_^

✖**Ru**✖ said...

lol..i aso started on blogspot yesterday oni..
i m not clear bout putting background songs on blogspot..
d blogspot style not same as other blog that i used before ( wretch, roodo..)
sry that i cant help you..

Natnat said...

hey meng
nice to meet u here
lol
sorry i didnt teach u how to open a blog last time u asked me
sory
i haven't been on for a long time
gambate~ne
hope u're on a HEALTHY diet
not a KILLER diet
aim for "healthy body, healthy life"
not "beautiful body,famous life"
==
lol
kidding..
just don't make urself too hungry^^
hapi hols!

♥ 倩 Qian said...

halo
old frenz
happy blog opening.

XD
wish u diet success
good luck.

-y3e- said...

hihi~~~
here i cum~~
well,
holiday is quite sienzz also..
btw,
hope euu 减肥成功!!
haha..X]

hsinyee. said...

wish ur on diet plan suceed lar
=)

Anonymous said...

yo...

+U+U on ur diet plan!
good luck n take care...

Cheers,
JL