Friday, November 28, 2008

Trip to SINGAPORE

Hihi guys, its me again. Well, i'm in singapore right now, its been a long and tiring day, from boarding the bus at midnight, and arrived at the customs at 5.30 in the morning..... After getting some sleep in my cousins house, me and my mum went shopping for my shoes...

I can't believe the shoes there were cheaper than those in Malaysia........ For example, the shoe I bought was 64 sing dollars, whereas the same design and brand of shoes was sold for RM250....... It was a good bargain man...... I advice anyone who is aiming for cheap and branded original shoes to come to singapore to buy it, I guaranty u wont regret it.... Thats all for 2day, I will update as soon as possible....

4 comments:

jay said...

I WANT TO GO SINGAPORE!!!!!!!

T_T

-y3e- said...

Lolx..
i juz went singapore at 30th december..
but i din't go shopping..><

Natnat said...

i aso jus went singapore!!
lolx
u know ledi
i told u bfor
haha

✖**Ru**✖ said...

yeeerrr..
i want go singapore~!!!!
so gud..