Friday, February 27, 2009

27/2/09

exam is comin to an end....so far my life in form 3 is quite smooth & fun..... the only changes is i need 2 prepare for PMR and UEC!!!!!!! damn tough......

well, i once said that i will be single & wont like another girl anymore until im 18(well 6M guys... u noe why rite???). but now... i kinda hav a crush on someone special..... lets just say... im sure my feelings are not stupid like in primary school.... but i dont hav da guts to tell my feelings..... im now trying to make sure my decision is right, i dont want to repeat da same silly mistakes i did in da past... this time i must make sure is she da 1 for me.........................

in other case.... congrats to kai wen for coming back 2 school...... its been a while since u were hospitalised...but now lets wish da best of health to you & lets fight through PMR & UEC together with 3 Zhong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: