Sunday, February 15, 2009

First post of 2009

well... its quite fun that im in form 3 now.... at least can lc those form 1& 2....

its been a while since i updated my blog..... its bcause i was quite down a few months ago.... i felt that my life was jus nothing but a blank piece of white paper.... nothing interesting about that...... my friends kinda ask me did i 4got my blog???? well lets just say that im back & sorry for da late update....

i jus saw "我与狗狗的十个承诺" yesterday night.... me n my mum cried a lot watching da movie..... its quite touching..... its about a girl n her puppy named Socks,and their heart warming story..... i recommend this movie to all dog lovers & parents who are workaholics.... Pls give comments on da movie after you watched it....

tomorrow is my class's basketball competition... i hope that i can perform well n make my class proud.....

15/2/09

Happy belated Valentines day!!!!!

1 comment:

✖**Ru**✖ said...

tmr d basketball match jia you lor ^^